Term Loan, Overdraft, Trade Financing, Bank Guarantee, Foreign Exchange Contract, Asset Financing, Contract Financing and Bridging Finance (both conventional and Islamic financing are available).
Type of Forms/Documents/Information Required
To facilitate expeditious loan processing, RHB Bank's standard application form needs to be fully completed and accompanied by the relevant supporting documents:
- Application Form
The application form can be obtained from any of our branches or commercial banking business centres.
- Documents Required
The application form must be accompanied by the following documents (where relevant):
- Memorandum & Article of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Business Registration and Certificate of Renewal
- Form 24 & 49 (for companies)
- Audited/certified financial statements for the past 3 years
- Bank statements for the last six months from existing bankers
- Borang B/BE of the Proprietor/Partners/Directors for the past 2 years
- Sales and Purchase Agreement (for property financing)
- Title deeds (photocopies) and valuation report of properties to be given as security
- Contract agreement or letter of award from contract principal (for contract financing)
- Approvals from relevant authorities to operate business
- Information Required
The following information is required:
- Background of applicant, e.g. business history, product(s)/service(s), etc.
- Resume of directors and key management personnel
- Purpose of facilities applied for
- Type and amount of financing required
- Details of past and on-going contracts together with contracts tendered (for contract financing)
- Names of major buyers/suppliers and the credit terms
- Type of security offered.
- Cash flow projection (for project financing)
- Brochures on applicant's product(s)/service(s) (if available)
The eligibility criteria for obtaining loans are as follows:
- Profile of Applicant, Shareholders and Directors
- The shareholders, directors and the applicant must enjoy good market and credit reputation
- They must be free from any legal proceedings
- Shareholders and management must have relevant experience in the industry
- Stable management
- Repayment Capability
- Applicant's business must be viable and be able to generate adequate cash flow to meet its existing and future obligations
- Applicant must have sound financial record as well as good repayment record
- Capital Commitment
Shareholders must demonstrate an acceptable level of financial commitment to the business
- Provision of Security
Where appropriate, security is to be provided to demonstrate the commitment on the part of the applicant
Processing and Approvals
Result of an application will be made known to the applicant within 14 working days from date of receipt of full submission of documents. Unsuccessful applicants will be provided with reasons.
We will entertain written appeals and will revert within 14 working days.
Any appeal by unsuccessful applicants should be forwarded to the following address and must be supported by relevant information to justify their appeal:
Level 6, Tower 3,
RHB Centre, Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur.